Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yesterday and Today

Logan has been fussy in his highchair lately, so yesterday I took off the tray and put the high chair so it could come up to the table. So he ate at the big table with me today and had supper at the big table with us. He usually would be in his highchair with the tray on and at the table, but it is a different experience using the table to eat off of. He was very happy. Here is a picture . . . .
Yesterday while I was having the oil changed in my car, Logan and I went to Pet Smart next to the garage. We had fun looking at the birds, cats, hamsters, gerbils . . . I wanted to take many of the animals home. Logan had fun looking at the animals, he was waving at them and squeeling with joy, especially at the cats.
I emptied the dry bucket with the soiled cloth diapers and a few moths came flying out. I found that weird, I wonder where they came from.
Tonight I was giving Logan a bath and he seemed to need to go to the bathrooom, I was trying to get him out of the tub so he wouldn't poop in the tub, well my timing was bad, I lifted him out and put the towel on him and scooped him up in my arm, then I saw the pile of poop on the bathroom floor, some had also gone down his leg and was of a very smearable consistancy, so we had to put him back in the bathtub to clean up the mess. Oh the joys of parenthood, just getting me ready for potty training.

No comments: