Sunday, August 24, 2008

More Updates

On Friday we went to a new playground that was wonderful, but many times Logan was more interested in following the people walking on the path around the playground and in the grass and trees around the playground, more than the playground itself.

The other day I went to read "The Mitten" by Jan Brett and Logan made a sneezing sound, I didn't register than he remembered the bear sneezed in the story till I got to that part. It is neat to see him doing different actions showing he remembers what happens in a some stories.

Brian was beeping the horn for Logan and I to come to the car and Logan goes "bee bee, ca" (meaning "beep beep, car" I assume).

We were at Logan's Uncle John and Aunt Karla's today for their house warming party and their dog started barking, so Logan imitated the barking.

No comments: