Last night he started saying "amen" after we said amen at the end of our supper prayer.
We have been trying to teach him the potty sign when he is showing signs that he is going potty (he gets a red line on his face). Today he did the potty sign and said "pobby", but he wasn't going potty in his diaper at that moment. Today he signed that the bird outside was going potty, lol (we couldn't see the bird though).
Yesterday I was reading information my Sister-in-Law gave me about teaching toddlers how to swim. One of the first things the info said was for the adult to teach the child to blowing bubbles in the pool water. Later that evening when I gave him a bath he was blowing bubbles in the bath tub all on his own, I never said anything to him about it before hand. He had a blast, he may have done this a few times before, be he did it a lot yesterday.
Lately when I sneeze I have been making this funny noise at the end, kind of like a raspberry; it's not intentional, but Logan likes to imitate that noise and laugh for about 5 minutes after I do this. I feel like he is lovingly making fun of me.
A few days ago I couldn't find Logan's shoes, so we were searching the house calling for his shoes. I found other shoes and as I put them on him I said out loud "I wonder where those shoes went?", Logan said "car", I then realized they were in the car from the other day; Logan was just verbalizing that he knew we were going to the car next, but I thought it was funny that my 17 month old jogged my memory.
No comments:
Post a Comment