I put a cracker on Logan's tray today and he said "cacker" all on his own (he didn't imitate me saying it).
He meowed like a cat when he saw a cat today.
He sounds like he has a Boston accent when he says "cacker" and "ca" (meaning car) . . . like Bostonians he drops the r.
We tried to do a swimming lesson in the pool we went to today (Brian's boss lets us use their pool which doesn't have clorine, but uses safer chemicals to clean the water). I was using information that my Sister-in-Law used with her kids, but Logan wasn't into it, I think he might have been distracted by the cool swimming play shark (when you threw the shark it would swim torpedo-like).
I feel like I am writing a lot, sorry to bombard you, I just want to keep track of these things for myself too, and this is the way I do that also, along with keeping you all updated. Thanks for being interested in following Logan's life. We appreciate your support.
No comments:
Post a Comment