Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Teeth, Bathtub flops, Where's the poop?

He said "teeth" yesterday to Brian when they were brushing his teeth.

Yesterday I was just starting to run the water for Logan's bath. He hasn't been able to climb in the tub yet. I went to go get a towel really quick in the next room and in that 2 second period he figured out how to climb in the tub fully clothed, he was doing butt flops in his fully clothed self. So I have to make sure I get the towel first now before running the water.

Today I had him in cloth diapers. He pooped and so I put the cloth diaper to the side that had solids in it that I needed to flush. Well I put Logan down and was having problems putting his shorts on, I didn't realize that his hands were right near the dirty diaper, I moved him away and washed his hands. When I went to flush the solids there was only a little bit there, so I had to find the pile of solids that Logan accidentally knocked over. Oh the joys of toddler hood and him learning my tricks so I have to move things up higher.

Later in the day he pooped again. We did the sign for poop, he was standing next to me when I put the solids in the toilet, so I thought this might be a good time to show him where the solids go, he saw me put it in the toilet and flush, he then cried, I'm not sure if it's b/c he really wanted to play in the toilet or if he missed his solids.

No comments: