I brought Logan down the basement with me when I switched over the laundry today. I thought I would see if he was interested in being helpful, I put him down in front of the dryer and after he saw me throw the cloths in the dryer he wanted to help, I was able to just hand him things and he mostly got them in the dryer. What a big helper.
When he finds things on the floor (like a potato chip crumb) he will pick it up and hand it to me. So he is aware it needs to go somewhere else. Maybe we have a tidy boy?
He signed "potty" and said a word like it today, he doesn't know what it is yet. Some info says I can start at 18 months to potty train. Right now all I am doing is trying to say potty when I know he is popping, trying to get him to know what the word is. I just read an article that said the sign language can help with potty training. The article also said that it is sometimes easier to start potty training before 2 years old before they are really stubborn, but a family member found that 18 months was to soon with her daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment