Yesterday Brian asked Logan to do something (I can't remember what), I then said "yes Daddy", Logan imitated me as best he could and made sounds that were pretty closed to "yes Daddy". It is so cool hearing him experiment with new sounds.
I have been putting him down to nap at 8am the past few mornings and a few times he has taken an afternoon nap. I am very glad about this b/c moving the nap till later in the day just makes him really grouchy. He has been waking up at 5 - 5:30am, so an 8am nap is actually what the book "Healthy Sleep Habits Happy Child" recommends b/c it's 3 hrs after wake time.
I might be adding a lot of detailed info at times onto the blog, I am doing this b/c I want to use this as a way for me to track his progress as I let you know what is going on with him also. I will then take the stories and info I write on here an put it into his scrapbook (if I ever get to it).
No comments:
Post a Comment