Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cloth Diapering Continued Again

I am in the process of washing the fleece liners the 5-7 times to get all the oils out. I also purchased a raw hemp liner that is also supposed to help wick the moisture, it was $2.50 for one; the other fleece liners were from the same fabric that line the all-in-one bumgenious diapers, they were about $8 for 6 of them.

The info that came with the liners states that using laundry detergent is what is best when washing the diapers and not laundry soap. So that means I can continue to use my normal Melaluca laundry detergent for the tri-folds and then use the Charlies Soap for the hemp liners. The label of the hemp liners (for absorbtion) say I shouldn't use anything to wash them with enzymes, the Melaluca detergent has enzymes and the Charlies Soap doesn't.

So despite these hurtles hopefully by tomorrow I can start to try with the cloth diapering again.

No comments: