Saturday, May 17, 2008

Signing Water, and Coordination

Logan signed "water" this morning, we are so excited. Brian was in the kitchen (I was sleeping so I missed it), Logan came into the kitchen crying and then did the sign for water very clearly, Brian gave him some water and he drank a lot.

He started yesterday afternoon taking the DVD's off the shelf and opening them, he didn't have the coordination until now to do that. So we will have to do some rearranging this weekend.

He also has figured out how to open the toilet seat, so we will have to start using the toilet lock we bought. Yesterday he was very quick and threw his toy crab into the toilet. He is become quick and doing things I don't always expect. He is a fun little one though.

1 comment:

Jeremy Dalton said...

I really wish we would have taught Owen to sign. Of course, I would have had to learn it myself! I guess it's never too late.