Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Signing Bird and Climbing a Hill

We were outside just now enjoying the beautiful weather. There were a lot of birds around and I had been trying to point them out to Logan and sign bird, he was focused on other things so wasn't paying attention to me. But while I was reading and he was putting lego's in this lego wagon (from Grandma Jean) and he made a noise, I looked up and he was looking at a bird perched near to him, he was signing bird as he was looking at the bird. It was so exciting to see, he was so happy with himself. Of course I did a ton of affirmation and did the bird sign to make sure it stuck.

There is a little incline in the back yard with some purple flowers on it. Logan has been enjoying climbing up the little hill and at times he would pick the flowers and give them to me. He also climbs back down with such confidence he almost rolls down it. He LOVES the outdoors.

No comments: