On Friday Logan woke up making more advanced sounds with his babbling, I'm not sure how to describe it, so I am glad I was able to get it on video. He is over to the right of the camera (please excuse the mess on the table, we are rearranging things and so have things up on the table to keep away from little hands). He would stop when I had the camera right on him, but babbled away when he didn't know he was on camera, I am cleaning him up from his lunch; Brian came down the stairs with a laundry basket on his head at the end, so Logan is calling out "Daddy" b/c he hears him coming down the stairs. Here is the video...
2 comments:
Wow! What great sounds he is making. The funniest part is when he shouts "Daddy!" And then Brian comes in with the laundry basket on his head!
That is AWESOME! I love how he's babbling away and hears Brian and calls him. VERY CUTE! I call that goobily goo talk. ADORABLE!!!! Don't you wish you understood what they are saying?
Post a Comment