Sunday, June 1, 2008
"Your One Year Old" book
I just finished reading a book called "Your One Year Old". It was very helpful. It mentioned that age 15 months - 18 months is a very trying time with their brains developing and many times they can't get their bodies to do what they want. They can be very demanding. One technique for this age that the book talks about is if the child doesn't come when called to then lure them to where you want them, this reminded me of a fun thing I have been doing with Logan, when I am ready to go downstairs I sit on the top stair and say "the downstairs train is leaving, toot toot", he comes running with a smile, I then give him a big hug and then I scoot down on my butt with him on my lap making train noises, he likes it a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment