Monday, June 16, 2008

Imaginary Logan and signing Daddy

I just finished my Precept Ministry class that I was attending on Wednesday mornings, while in class Logan was in the nursery. He has been the youngest child by about 2 years or so. One young girl really has taken a liking to him, she must be about 5 years old. The last 2 classes we came late with Logan changing his schedule and she was so excited to see him, she come over and stroke his arm, he would smile at her so cute. I contacted her Mom the other day about something and this is what she wrote back, "You'd laugh if you heard my kids talking about Logan all the time! They make-believe that he is playing with them. My husband finally asked me who Logan was because he kept hearing his name." That made me laugh and I think it is so sweet. I didn't know her older son really liked Logan too. I think it is just b/c he is the youngest and can be social when he feels like it.

Logan signed "Daddy" very clearly today, he was not happy with me so he was asking for Daddy, who was getting ready for work at the time, so he was able to get his Daddy fix for a few minutes.

No comments: