Monday, June 9, 2008
15 month check up with Dr Ruth
Logan went to see his pediatrician today (well I drove him there). He weighs 23 lbs 6 oz (50th percentile), is 31 inches long (50th percentile), and his head is 46.5cm(25th percentile). Dr Ruth said it is good that his weight and height are at the same percentile together, she said he has a smaller sized head but that his not a concern. He got a tentus shot and didn't even cry, I have been telling him a bee will sting him right before he gets the shot, this seems to distract him. He was all over the place playing at the doctor's office, the office staff were saying he was like a whirl wind, they found it funny that I said he is very active, but goes to bed early b/c he just gets so tired he falls over; he is still going to bed anywhere from 4:30p - 5:30p, he is now taking 2 naps. His doctor said he was in great health and after she interacted with him said to me that he was a gem, that made me so proud (but I shouldn't take any credit for that at all).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment