This morning it sounded like Logan was experimenting with saying "baby", he could have just been experimenting with sounds similar to it, but I kept saying baby to focus in on what I heard. We don't use the word baby a lot in our house, so it's interesting he said it.
He is starting to wave bye-bye more, usually when the person has already gone. He has watched a few signing video's and seems to be trying some of the signs, he waved bye-bye to a cat at my friends house, on one of the video's there is sign for cat, but bye-bye is not it.
The all-in-one diapers I purchases from the diaper swap leaked through again really bad yesterday afternoon when we were out. It may be that he is too small for them yet, or that the elastic is shot in them. I am still waiting to hear back from the store where I ordered the covers. Until then we will be using the 7th generation disposables, of which he peed all the way down to his foot last night while he had one on.
No comments:
Post a Comment