Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Walking with my help
Just now I held Logan's hands and he took a few steps, then he stopped and danced. In the past week when we tried to hold his hands to help him walk he would just melt to the ground, I think he was expecting to be picked up. He is all excited to try the hand held walking again, but then he stops and dances, he is a funny kid. I am so glad he is in a better mood than the past few days. Yesterday he freaked out at Walmart, I was the Mom that people were looking at and then telling their kids how glad they were good today (it happened twice yesterday). I should have just left, but had perishable stuff in the cart, so I tried to be quick. At least it took a year for him to freak out in public.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
exciting about the almost walking. bummer about Wal-mart. :-(
Post a Comment