Monday, May 2, 2011

Names

• A friend suggested I come up with names for the kids to use on this blog instead of "our oldest/youngest" b/c it sounded impersonal, I have been attempting to share info in a generic way b/c this is public website. So I have decided to call our oldest "Speedy" b/c he is fast and likes to run around; and our youngest "Spunky" b/c that is a name I call him at times.
• Speedy wanted to look in my ears w/the play ear looker thing, he looked in my ear and said very happily “oh, I see Jesus”, oh how it cracked me up and made me smile
• Speedy can now button his own buttons on his shirt, he started the other day, he wanted me to do it, but I was able to talk him through it, it was a neat time to see him growing and to be proud of his accomplishment
• The boys have been sharing a room for about 2 weeks now, overall it goes well, one morning last week I was downstairs w/Spunky at 5am and Speedy woke up before his green light came on, he ran out of his room and ran into our room and said to Daddy “I can’t sleep by my self”
• Spunky has started free standing for longer periods of time in the past week, it is so neat to see

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Ha Ha, Speedy and Spunky! So cute!

Mary said...

LOL! I love it! Perfect names and sounds so cute. Thanks for humoring me... afterall, I am a faithful blog reader and commenter! hahaha