Friday, May 27, 2011

Wiggly

This morning I went to get Spunky from his nap and he had wiggled himself into the leg of a pair of my maternity pants. I had been cleaning out some things for storage and put the pants on Speedy’s bed frame and I had thought that Spunky couldn’t reach that far, I didn’t take into consideration that his crib is on wheels and he knows how to move the crib. Spunky wiggled the crib over to grab the pants then some how wiggled the pant leg over his shoulders. He was having a hard time napping his am and I wasn’t sure why, I went to check on him once and didn’t see that he had the pant leg on him, all I saw was him laying down fussing but almost asleep. Now I understand why he was fussing. When I went to get him I had to wiggle him out of the pant leg.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Can you try to get Mr Wiggly to sit still tomorrow? Don't live with it if you don't like it. I always regret bad hair cause it's at those times I take the best pictures and hate the hair! haha