• Yesterday Spunky took 19 steps then fell on his bum, that is the most I’ve counted, not sure if I just haven’t seen him do it other times, but I have been paying attention. He walks from couch to couch, about 4 steps for him. He has been crawling around on his hands and feet too w/his butt up in the air, it’s funny, I am not sure if I got it on video, he is fast when he does it.
• Spunky had blood work done today (for lead levels and total blood count info), I had brought him last week and she couldn’t get it, I didn’t want to go again today, I hate having this done to my kids, but I put a warm compress on his arm and off we went, he did fine, he cried last week, but didn’t even make a peep this time, he was smiley and watched what she was doing, she took 2 vials of blood.
• Speedy’s last day of preschool was today
No comments:
Post a Comment