Monday, April 11, 2011

Odds n Ends

• Last week I was putting our youngest to bed and did the routine that my husband has been doing, when I went to put him in his crib he gave me the sign for Daddy, it made me laugh b/c I felt he was saying “no I want Daddy to do this not you”. We have been doing sign language w/him as we did w/his brother b/c this helps them have a way to communicate before they have the words to talk.
• Our youngest has been waving bye to people for the past 2 weeks or so
• Our youngest grabbed the tv remote and aimed it at the tv and pushed the buttons the other day, this amazed me, Brian says he’s not surprised b/c he sees him do it
• Our oldest went to the doctor for his 4 year checkup and he is very healthy, he is in the normal range for height and in the 25th percentile for weight
• Our youngest had his 9 month appt and he is healthy, he came back onto the growth chart barely for weight (so about 99th percentile), he is now 24.6 lbs, one doctor said that was the average size of a 2 year old, so I can now give him children’s Tylenol which starts at age 2, he is in the 97th percentile for height

No comments: