Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Growing, Growing, Growing


February 24, 2011
• This morning we woke up to our youngest saying “ma ma” and then “da da”
• he has been pulling himself up onto the boppy chair and standing up, so he’s at a 90 degree angle bent over, he started doing this w/my husband first, I didn’t see it till the next day, today I saw him pulling himself up and standing only holding w/one hand and trying to balance himself to let go

March 16, 2011
• our youngest started climbing the stairs today, we didn’t have the gate up yet and he climbed up one stair, I was right behind him monitoring to see what he would do
• Since the last time I journaled our youngest's progress he has become more confidant standing and staring to cruise (holding onto things and stepping sideways), he pulls himself up onto things and stands way more confidently, he even lets go and is holding onto nothing for a second or so
• our oldest is taking a swim class, the 6 week session ended today, we having him doing another 6 week session, he held his breath and got things off the bottom of the pool today at 3 feet, he had flippers on, he loves his goggles
• our oldest turned 4 on this mohth and we had a family birthday and a friend birthday party at two separate times with Cat in the Hat as the theme (Cat in the Hat is a new show on PBS that he loves)

No comments: