This morning Logan took the tv remote control and put it up to his ear and mouth like a phone, he then said "hello (pause) Daddy?" . . . I'm not really sure he meant to say either of those words knowing what they mean, but he is definitely experimenting with what he sees and hears . . . Brian loves to talk on the phone, so since he was with Daddy a lot this weekend I am thinking he was imitating Daddy.
He is continuing with his early bedtime streak (5 days in a row), I think this has helped a lot. I am hoping that once he catches up on sleep that we will then be able to get him to nap and then make his bedtime a bit later so he can see Brian when he comes home, b/c now when he goes to bed at 4:30pm Brian comes home at 5pm most nights, so they miss each other. Last night Logan slept from 4:30pm till 6:30am, he only woke for a few mins to babble then went back to sleep at 5:30am. He is smiling so much today, he is in a much better mood since we got a clue and put him to bed so much earlier.
1 comment:
That reminds me of Dylan too! He will "talk" on the remote with just about anybody. It's truly amazing what these little ones pick up!
Post a Comment