Thursday, April 17, 2008
Cloth Diapering Continued
The other day I purchased some nice nylon covers to go over the tri-fold diapers. I washed them and began using one today. They are called Imse Vimse and I really like them so far, it fits well around his legs and I don't have to use the snappies; at times I have been afraid of cutting him when he makes sudden moves when I am trying to fasten the snappie. The vinyl pants we got at Babies R Us are good in a pinch, but one ripped in the wash the other day. I am very glad for the cloth diapers today b/c he pooped about 7 times throughout the day (way more than normal), I would have been throwing away many more disposable diapers if that was what he was pooping in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment