I was eating cantelope and Logan wanted a piece, well I found out he actually wanted to feed me, so for about 5 minutes he would put the piece in my mouth, fish it out, then put it back in, smiling and laughing most of the time. He is a funny kid.
He has been trying to bring his push walker upstairs with him, when I open the gate to the stairs he will then bring the walker to the bottom and push. I can see him using problem solving skills more, it is fun to watch his little mind work.
He has been having a hard time napping during the day, then later on in the day he is exhausted and has fallen over at times (his balance is off b/c he is tired). So I am trying my hardest to do all that I can to get him rested again, it is hard to make a child sleep when they don't want to, which is how he became overtired in the first place. He has been going to bed at 4:50 the past 2 nights and sleeping till 6:30am one morning and 5:45 this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment