Monday, December 7, 2009

Recently....

I haven't blogged in a while b/c I have been sick from our newest family addition growing inside me, this June we are hoping to welcome a new addition to our family. Right now the little one has made Mommy very sick and Logan has been very active. My Mom, Sister-in-Law, and Niece have helped out a lot.

Here are a few funny things that have made us laugh recently:

The other day I caught Logan right as he was taking the cap off Brian's chap stick and applying it under his armpit like deodorant.

Yesterday I said that something had broken, so Logan says "I go get the screwdriver", he heads over to the drawer with the screwdriver. I explain to him that whatever it was couldn't be fixed with a screwdriver but he was determined.

Today he grabbed a battery and it rolled somewhere I can't find. I asked him where it went, he said "Logan go get it", he grabbed his little broom and put it under the stove as he has seen us do when things get lost there. He is a helper.

He has been enjoying singing Christmas carols with us.

1 comment:

sea salt MOSAIC said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

I will email you so soon!