Friday, December 18, 2009

Laughter

Logan has made me laugh today. At naptime he was climbing on me and put his weight on my arm, he then said “oh, you’re hurt, get a bandaid”, I wasn’t sure why he wanted a bandaid and didn’t catch that he felt I was hurt. He asked again for a bandaid, so I gave him one. He opened it up and put in on my sweater where he had landed on me. He then said “all better”.

Then just now he and I were looking through the fridge. I was asking him what he wanted; one of the options was homemade hummus. He said no at first, so I put it on the counter to have some for myself. A minute later he started saying “tummis where’s my tummis, oh no”, I didn’t know what he wanted, then he found the container and was so excited. He has had about 1 cup of hummus since then (with green pepper).

No comments: