I love this. That took a lot of time to do. That was a really clever idea for a Christmas card/ update on the year.
I love this, too.What a great way to help us feel part of your year!
Tami, Your "card" was amazing! The photos were great and Logan is growing so handsome. What an artist he is ;-0Praying for a healthy pregnancy for you, and happy new year to you and your family. Love in Him, Mrs. "B"
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love this. That took a lot of time to do. That was a really clever idea for a Christmas card/ update on the year.
I love this, too.
What a great way to help us feel part of your year!
Tami, Your "card" was amazing! The photos were great and Logan is growing so handsome. What an artist he is ;-0
Praying for a healthy pregnancy for you, and happy new year to you and your family. Love in Him, Mrs. "B"
Post a Comment