Friday, October 30, 2009

Sweetness

Tonight I was putting him to bed and Brian came home, Brian came in to say “hi”. We sang a few songs together, all 3 of us, it was fun and a moment that touched my heart. Then Logan turned to me and said “bye Mommy” and gently pushed me to go. So I kissed him goodnight and went downstairs, 2 minutes later I was requested to come upstairs again; so I went upstairs again Brian asked Logan if he was sleepy, I answered saying that I was sleepy, so after we prayed Logan threw back his sheets and said “come on Mommy”, he wanted me to crawl in bed with him to sleep, it was sweet and I felt kinda bad that he was sad that I didn’t crawl in bed with him, he’s so sweet and caring.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww! What a sweet boy!