Here are a few stories of things lately that have made me laugh as we parent Logan.
A few weeks ago Logan and I went for a walk at Bluff Point (a trail along the water). Logan was pushing the jogging stroller and wanted to go down a narrow and windy path. So I followed his lead. I wanted to turn around and found that the path ended up somewhat sending me back where I wanted to go. We got back on the main trail headed back to the van and about 2 steps onto the main trail Logan realized we had turned around back to the van, I wondered if he already has a sense of direction.
Lately he has been saying more but getting our silly English grammar mixed up, he will say to Brian "I carry you" meaning he wants Brian to carry him. So we joke that Logan will carry Brian. Logan isn't amused what this happens.
I was filling the mini-van up with gas. Logan said "van poop"? So we had a conversation about how vans don't poop, but animals and people do.
He was eating pop corn with his toes the other day. For those of you who don't know, Brian loves to do things with his toes. So it was funny seeing this in Logan. His feet were clean.
No comments:
Post a Comment