We are enjoying Logan’s vocabulary expanding each day. It is so cool the things that he says now b/c he now tells us he understands things. He is using full sentences more, I think he must have been doing this for the past 2 weeks or so, but the flow is getting better and I’m realizing it more. Last week he said “where Daddy is?” He goes “come here, come here” a lot. With his vocab expanding we are being asked to do a lot more, “come here”, “try it”, “up hill”, etc. He is very helpful, he will bring me my shoes, he brought his friend her drink yesterday and held it as she drank, she can do this on her own, but he wanted to help her.
The other day Logan and I went to Harkenss Park, it was beautiful. I just followed where he lead me as he rode his bicycle around. We ended up walking the perimeter of the huge state park. We had been walking for about ½ an hour when all of a sudden he stopped and exclaimed “oh no, my keys” (and grabbed at his shorts like he was trying to find them in his pocket), then “oh no, where’s my glasses”. I didn’t understand him at first, then I realized he was imitating Brian and I when we loose things, it cracked me up.
He is super active the past few days, he kind of reminds me of Dennis the Mennis, he just gets into things b/c he’s so curious and fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment