The other day Logan got into some baby powder again, he then said “it’s snow” and spun around in it.
When reading to him I will open the book and he will point to things on his own and name them, things like “sea anemone, sea urchin, scuba diver”, I love to see his memory working well.
I was cleaning the kitchen floor today and Logan helped with his rag, he actually does help. I ran upstairs when I was done and put the bowl I was using on the counter, somehow it was within his reach and he pulled it down onto the floor (warm water and cleaner that is not harmful to him). I walked into the kitchen to find all of my rags and kitchen towels taken out of the drawer and used to mop up the mess; so he was trying to clean up after himself, and got about ½ the water cleaned up, which was thoughtful. The towel drawer is within his reach in the kitchen, so he goes there to get a towel to clean himself off, I like how he is getting this concept.
Brian has all of the Veggie Tales series up to the past year or so. He has wanted to watch Veggie Tales with Logan since he was in the womb. Yesterday he popped one of the “silly songs” video’s in, now Logan wants to watch the cucumber and eat cucumbers at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment