Monday, August 31, 2009

Potty Training Again

On Thursday Logan began interest in going on the potty again, this interest has come and gone about 3 other times, I’m hoping this time we may get somewhere. He peed on the big “Daddy” potty (this is what he calls the normal toilet with the kid potty seat on it), then he took the potty seat off and accidentally dribbled the pee on me, oh the joys of potty training. We have a potty Elmo doll that comes with his own doll potty, Logan has been interested in potty Elmo in the past, but has been turned off for a few months, so he has just been an Elmo doll lately. I switched Elmo’s button on so that he would ask for a drink, then ask to use the potty, then do a potty song; this totally scared Logan, he crawled up in my lap and buried his head in my lap; Logan isn’t used to all the bells and whistles on toys and gets scared of them at times. I had to turn Elmo off and put Elmo in the corner of the hallway, then b/c this still scared Logan I had to hide Elmo. So I guess Elmo will be in hiding for a while. Logan does like the classic “Once Upon a Potty” and has been continuing his interest in the potty with watching the video. So we will see how this goes.

No comments: