Logan loves the water now, he is gaining confidence. He enjoys floating in the bathtub and usually does this while supporting himself with his arms stomach down. But the other day he let me put my hands under his head and shoulders while he was on his back, he then floated for a second, then got freaked out when the water hit his ears.
He had been hiccupping since the spring. We are noticing that he rarely does it now; at times it will pop up again here and there. Today I went outside to get groceries out of the car and I didn’t hear him come out of the house and he went around to the other side of the car and I didn’t see him. He likes to try and get into the car. So as he was attempting to get into the car I was running around like a crazy person yelling his name b/c I couldn’t find him inside or out. It was nice to have the hiccup be like a honing device so I could hear where he was, but since he doesn’t do it now I can’t use that. I am trying to get him to say something like “here Mommy” when I call his name. He is so quick; I had forgotten to put up the fence we have to keep him from going into the road. I finally found him just standing there wondering what my problem was. Our neighbor came out to help look for him right as I found him; my yelling had caught his attention too.
Today he was asking for his umbrella b/c it’s raining. He called it an “um-be-da-da” which he also uses the name sound for banana. So I was looking for something banana like in the car and couldn’t understand what he wanted.
No comments:
Post a Comment