The other day I drove my Mom up to Logan Airport in Boston to fly to Halifax, Nova Scotia, Logan came with us. On the way back I remembered that Roger Williams Park in Providence, RI was off the highway, so we stopped there. I wanted to go to the zoo but we didn’t have enough time. We rode on the carousel instead, Logan loved it. It was fun to see him enjoying spinning, we went on it two times, he rode the dragon the second time, his choice of animals. Then he played on the playground that has a slide made up of rollers, like one at a local playground. He squealed with delight most of the time. He loves to watch older kids and imitate what they are doing. He saw some girls climbing some bars and I knew he was too small to climb them, but he did his best and got ½ ways up, with my help of course.
Today he was hitting bumble bees with a baseball bat, I tried to explain that we don’t do that, we have to be gentle with bees. He has been reading this Winnie the Pooh story with Brian where Pooh dresses up like a bee, Brian then buzzes all around Logan and he loves it. So he has a liking for bees but not a healthy fear of them yet.
We went blueberry picking today. He had fun most of the time; he got a bit bored until he made friends with a beetle. I tried to keep him from eating a while bunch of blueberries b/c we needed to pay for them first.
No comments:
Post a Comment