Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Moven Right Along

• Tonight our oldest was talking about what he would be when he grew up, he said he wanted to direct cars using the sign for stop (I think he means the police man from the Signing Time videos); he then asked me what I would be when I grew up, I told him I was grown up and that I am now a Mommy, but that I also have helped people who are sad; it was neat to see him processing this concept of growing up, he has been talking about growing up to be a man the past few days, he realized yesterday that his brother would also be a man; he asked me what Daddy would be when he is a man, I laughed and said he’d be an old man
• Yesterday we went to a car dealership, while we were there my oldest wanted to see the cars in the showroom b/c we were sitting right there, he then came back to me and said “I want the blue one”, that made me laugh but realize that that day will come all too soon
• As we were leaving he said something to me that I couldn’t understand, I kept asking him to repeat it and said I didn’t understand what he was telling me, I then realized he was saying “I don’t want to spend too much”, that made me have a good laugh, especially b/c we were at a car dealership, I vaguely remember just hearing what he said on the radio ad that had just played, how impressionable
• our youngest started crawling awkwardly today, my status on facebook was “and we are off, in the lead is a 7 month old crawler, followed closely by a tired mother", he was so happy w/his crawling and going from all 4s to sitting that he didn’t sleep well today, he just kept laughing

No comments: