• Our youngest has been going on all fours and rocking, like he’s starting up his engine to crawl, yesterday morning at 4:30am I saw him make his first attempt at going forward, he’s been going on his hands and knees, then flopping down and pushing himself backwards, sometimes getting stuck under the couch and then he will yell as if to say “hey come and get me out”, today he again put one knee forward. We were amazed by another one of his tricks today, he was on his stomach and then I looked a minute later and he had backed up to the couch, put one leg around, pushed himself against the couch and pulled the other leg around into a sitting position, I love his smile when we say “yeah, go [his name]”
• Two days ago we decided to give the boys room time b/c they both were up at 5am and Brian and I were still wanting to sleep, so I put our youngest in the crib in boy's room (our youngest sleeps in our room lately) and I thought our oldest was going to play on the floor w/his cars, I go back in a bit later and find he had put all his stuffed animals, pillow and sleeping bag into the crib and then climbed in himself, he has been asking for his brother to be in his bed, our oldest was persistent that he wanted to hang out w/his brother
• We were watching our neighbors dog the other day, she went into the crawl space in the basement, I was looking for our oldest and found him deep in the crawl space, I fished him out and he kept asking to go in w/her again, he said “I want to go sniff w/Shine Mommy”, it was funny, but he wasn’t allowed in there again
No comments:
Post a Comment