• Our oldest started swim class the other day ,I thought I had planned enough time to help him adjust to a new environment, but he fell asleep in the van on the way to class and so was even more shy. It took 30 mins to get him into the water, the class is only 30 mins. The teacher took time after class to work with just him though, I really liked this. We will be switching the time of the class to see if that helps, there will only be one other girl in the pool w/him besides the teacher.
• We went to our youngest's 6 month check up and he is off the growth chart since his 4 month visit he has grown 3 lbs in weight (now at 21 lbs), and 2.5 inches in length (now at 28.5 in).
• Our youngest has been rocking on his hands and knees for the past 2 days, getting ready to crawl, he pushes himself backwards and gets stuck under the couch up to his shoulders, he no longer stays on the mat/blanket I put down but is pushing himself all over the place
No comments:
Post a Comment