Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ice Pack and Be Nice

• Yesterday morning we woke up to find our youngest had pulled himself up on his knees in his crib, my husband noticed it at 6am, he had just woke up and pulled himself up. Later in the day he pulled himself onto his knees on a coffee table type table, it had a bar going across that he ended up hitting his eye on, so he has a red mark around his eye, I was concerned he was going to get a black eye,but a homeopathic treatment and an ice pack have kept it minimal
• Yesterday our oldest was having a really hard time listening. I was talking to him after a time out about his behavior, he says to me “Mommy, you need to be nice to me”, I tried not to laugh, I said “I am being firm w/you”.

No comments: