Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wrapping Woes and Helpfullness

I think it is so nice when people want to help me when I am wrapping Logan on my back, but why must they grab the fabric and mess me all up?????? again???????? It happened again yesterday. I need to come up with a good one liner that expresses thanks but to not touch the material, doing this all while I am concentrating on wrapping him safely. I am glad Logan gets all snugly in the wrap now.

He can be so helpful. He brought his Daddy's cup in from the living room this am and handing it to Brian to put in the sink. He throws things away in the garbage. He helps me put books away, etc. I wonder how long this will last, I am liking it though and trying to praise him in it as much as I can.

1 comment:

A Sunflower Knits said...

maybe something along the lines of "Thank you for offering to help. Please leave the fabric alone so I can focus on not dropping my child. Thank you!"
does that help?