Friday, March 6, 2009

Growing

Logan has sprouted in the past few days. I had to squeeze him into his pajamas last night and he couldn't move as well as I'd like him to. It is harder to find footie pj's than I thought with spring on the way. Kohl's was the only place that had his size (24 months) and they were $12 for thin ones, way to much for me to spend. So I came home and put a request on freecycle. A wonderful lady responded and gave me a whole box full of them, I am so excited. I just have to do some mending on a few of them she said, but there are about 10 there. Yeah for freecycle, another means God uses to provide.

This morning I measured Logan and he's 31.5 inches tall, so I have to switch his car seat to forward facing now b/c it only goes to 30 inches rear facing. I think he will like this change.

I have another diaper story I thought was funny, so if the diaper stories bother you please skip this part. The other day Logan came to me holding his diaper full of pee and poop in front of him, he handed it to me like "here ya go Mom, go do your thing with this". I think it was so full it dropped off him. It was a few mins before bath time, so I thought I could get away with not changing him a few mins before.

No comments: