Thursday, March 26, 2009

saying his name, etc

In the morning when I get Logan from his crib I put him down on the floor and he usually runs to our room to see his Daddy. Brian usually is saying "Logan, Logan, good morning". The other morning Brian was tired and so Logan said his own name, he has been saying "No-gen" as his name for the past week or more. I think Logan understands it's his name, but not 100% sure.

A few days ago I started asking him where things were in a book we were reading. I asked him were the cat was, he took a few seconds to think and then pointed it out to me. He of course was praised. This may be normal stuff, but the first he has responded when I have asked him a question like this.

Yesterday afternoon I went to get him from his nap and he had the neck of his turtle neck shirt around his waist. He had somehow managed to wiggle his arms out, so the neck is really stretched, it was funny. Last night he was crying loudly (his I really need help cry) and Brian went into help him, Logan had wiggled one arm out of his pj's at the neck and the other one was bend and stuck elbow first, very uncomfortable but funny.

No comments: