Logan likes the crust of bread and will eat the end piece of bread. Most kids I've seen don't like the crust.
Yesterday he was turning the kitchen light on and off and saying "on/off" when it applied, it was neat. I think Elena or Brian must have taught him that.
He has been saying "ready 1-2-3 or ready off".
In our backyard he likes to go up and down the hill, he will say "up, up, up" when going up the hill and "down, down, down" when going down the hill.
He has been doing babble sentences in the past few days, it is like he is saying something more clearly but can't understand him. He looks at me like I should understand him though.
He likes to put on his own pants, socks, and shoes. He's not a baby anymore.
Yesterday we went to his doctor to do a weight check b/c she was concerned he wasn't gaining enough weight. He ended up gaining some and is now at 24.4 lbs, which is the 25th percentile. Everyone in the office comments that he is very active each time we go. The past 2 visits when they try and weigh him in the baby seat he pitches a fit, so they have to do the big kid scale you stand on. I am glad his weight is ok, I was concerned about him not eating.
2 comments:
He can put on socks?! Wow! Vienna doesn't even do that one yet. LOL!
not all the time, but sometimes he does get the sock all the way on his foot
Post a Comment