Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Aquarium

Logan and I went to the aquarium today b/c he was climbing the walls. It wasn't busy there so I let Logan run around (literally). As he saw all the fish he kept saying "wow, cool", he has been here before, but was much more expressive this time. We saw the iguana being walked around the main area on a leash, she was waiting to see the doctor (the aquarium worker told us). I had to keep Logan from getting in the iguana's face and saying "hi, hi", b/c this is what he does to animals.

There are 2 types of sea turtles there now (a green sea turtle and 2 logger-head turtles), which I liked seeing, well only for a minute b/c Logan was on the move again.

He asked for a drink at one point so we made our way to the water fountain. He has never encountered one before and thought it was great, he smiled and laughed a lot. I accidentally got water on the upper half of his shirt and hit him in the eye with the stream of water; it's hard to control when he is wiggly and excited and learning to drink. He didn't want to leave the water fountain, forget all the fish, etc.

In all we had a fun, educational time.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Don't show him the fountains at church then. Lance plays in the one downstairs by the S-wing while we wait for Vienna at preschool.