Monday, December 8, 2008

Daddy at Work

When Brian goes to work he does the sign for work to show Logan where he is going. When Logan asks for Brian during the day I tell him Daddy is at work. Tonight Brian is out and Logan needed his diaper changed two hours into the time he usually is sleeping. I went up and he was happy to see me, but he signed and said "Daddy", then I said Daddy was with a friend, Logan then did the sign for work, it is really neat seeing his brain work and make connections (Brian and work).

Today he came up to me and held his diaper and said "poopo", this is a first, so I changed him b/c he was correct, he did this 2 other times today.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I heard that when they tell you they need a diaper change that is one of the first signs they are getting ready for potty training. When I catch Lance grunting, I ask him if he's going and he shakes his head no at me. So you are closer than we are!!