We have a "Baby Einstein" DVD that is called language nursery that has counting and nursery rhymes, etc in about 5 different languages. I think it was Japanese that Logan was doing really well imitating the other day as we were watching it. Hearing different sounds from different languages is supposed to help with learning another language in the future.
The other day I was headed towards the garbage to throw some paper away, Logan standing in front of the door to the garbage can, he knew what I was going to do, so he opened the garbage can door (used to keep him out of the garbage) and took the paper I had and threw it in the trash and then said "ok" and shut the door. What a big helped. Yesterday he helped me fold an put away 2 loads of laundry, and he helped me sweep (well as much as an almost 2 yr old can help, at least he is learning the concept even if I have to clean up after his attempt to help me clean up).
Lately he has been asking "what's that?" a lot and more clearly.
No comments:
Post a Comment