A few days ago he started walking down the back steps by himself, with no handrail. He is definitley gaining confidence
He has been saying "wow" a lot. When someone walks into Staples while we are at the check out he says "wow", an airplane goes over he goes "wow" . . . it is fun to have such an exciting perspective on things I usually ignore.
He has decided he won't eat in his rolling high chair, I have a hard enough time getting him to eat anyways. So I wanted to get a high chair that straps to our kitchen chair, I am very glad I found one for free from free cycle (a yahoo group that is kind of like a free tag sale). He likes this chair better, but still fights us sometimes. He is just very interested in being active, so the great idea that I had of him only eating in his high chair is out the door, b/c he wouldn't eat, the doctor mentioned that she will be concerned if he doesn't gain wait in 2 months. Some days he only takes about 10 bites of food. But here he is enjoying breakfast with me. It is nice to have him at the table with us. We would pull the high chair up to the table, but he is on a closer level in this chair.
He has been very expressive with his eyes and face lately. He will come right up to me and give me a wide eyed look, it is so funny, this is sometimes the look I get.
No comments:
Post a Comment