Monday, March 15, 2010

Tipping the Scale Again

I went to the obgyn doctor today for a check up. Things are going well, except I gained 6 lbs in 2 weeks, that isn't good. For some reason there was a mix up and I was scheduled for an appt 2 weeks after my previous one when it was supposed to be four weeks later. So I have to keep eating less and exercising more. It is hard to find the time to fit exercising in, but I need to do that. I had gestational hypertension (high blood pressure) with LJ and was induced 2 weeks early. So I am hoping to not have some of those issues again. I also gained 65 lbs with him. It is interesting that I had a hard time eating enough at the beginning of the pregnancy, and now that I have an appetite I have to make sure that less and less it seems.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Must be the weather bcs I gained 4 in 2 weeks which is high too! LOL! (Oh wait... our excuse is bdays!)