Wednesday, February 11, 2009

things

On Sunday I wore a skirt with black nylons. When I came downstairs to take my vitamins Logan squatted down at my feel and started poking at my nylons at my ankles and then pulling at them. He was very interested in what changed my skin color. It was hard to swallow my vitamins while I was laughing about this.

Logan loves Curious George, he now says "jewie" for George. I have to tell him George is sleeping or he would want to watch him all day. But George has a time limit.

He now bounces so much that I have to tighten the bolts in his crib each day.

The other day we went to the aquarium. We started off my looking at the beluga whales, then I had intended to go to the sea lions and then the dolphins and penguins, but Logan had another idea, he really wanted to go inside to see the fish, he was signing fish and walked towards the door to go inside where the fish are. So he knows where he wants to go and what's there, well in this case.

No comments: