- About 2 weeks ago Speedy started reading w/his teacher, short books, had had already been doing some of this at home with us. Each night he now reads simple a book to us. It’s very cool. His teacher says he is doing very well w/reading and math. She also said “it warms her heart to see him read”. I have continued to be impressed with his new school and very glad he was able to get into a Magnet school.
- Spunky likes to sing parts of the words to “Jesus Loves Me”, it’s very neat. I need to get it on video.
- I assume most of you have been seeing most of my updates on facebook. But if not, we are going to be blessed with the addition of a girl to our family sometime around February 5, 2013. We are very excited about meeting her. Speedy has been very protective of her and me lately.
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Growing
I haven't been able to find the time to blog much lately. But there are a few things that are warming my heart lately as the boys grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment