- A few days ago Spunky hit me on the head really hard w/the edge of a piece of wood, I had to use an ice pack to cut down on the swelling. Speedy looked at the ice pack after I was done and asked me if the boo boo went into the ice pack. These things make me laugh, so we talked about injuries.
- Sunday morning our clock in our bedroom was behind by 4 hours, Spunky woke up at what I thought was 1:30am so I put him back down in his crib to finish sleeping, he was not happy w/me, but ended up settling down and I think fell asleep. I woke up at 7:45am to both kids awake. My husband got up with Spunky and said Speedy was up and dressed already, my husband was confused b/c he said it was 4am, but Speedy said the green light was on (it goes on at 7am). It was 7:45am and Speedy was dressed and ready for church.My husband said Spunky was yelling for his brother in his crib. So it was kind of like the kids were fending for themselves while we slept, Spunky realizing his parents were not responding so he called his brother.
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment